You will receive 2 tickets from the Artist Guest List to a John Mellencamp concert of your choice! You will also receive a Fender acoustic guitar signed to the name of your choice.
Choose from one of the following dates:
- Friday June 20, 2014 in Thackerville, OK at the Global Event Center At Winstar World Casino
- Saturday June 21, 2014 in Thackerville, OK at the Global Event Center At Winstar World Casino
- Thursday July 3, 2014 in Niagara Falls, NY at the Seneca Niagara Casino & Hotel
- Saturday July 5, 2014 in Uncasville, CT at the Mohegan Sun Arena
- Sunday July 6, 2014 in Atlantic City, NJ at the Borgata Hotel, Casino & Spa / Event Ctr.
- Saturday July 19, 2014 in Minot, ND at the North Dakota State Fair Center Grandstand
- Wednesday July 30, 2014 in Rama, ON at the Casino Rama Entertainment Centre
- Thursday July 31, 2014 in Rama, ON at the Casino Rama Entertainment Centre
- Friday August 1, 2014 in Windsor, ON at the Caesars Windsor “The Colosseum”
Born October 7, 1951 in Seymour, Indiana, John Mellencamp fell in love with music at an early age and was gigging in local bars and fronting a soul band by the time he was 14. His professional music career began in earnest in 1976 when MCA Records released his first album, The Chestnut Street Incident.
After releasing a few albums, he broke out in 1979 with his first hit, “I Need A Lover” In 1982 his fifth album American Fool was the year’s best-selling album on the strength of two huge hits, “Hurts So Good,” and the number 1 single “Jack & Diane,” The albums that followed in the 80’s, Uh-Huh, Scarecrow, The Lonesome Jubilee, and Big Daddy, were released under the name John Cougar Mellencamp. Hit singles during this period included “Crumblin Down,” “The Authority Song,” “Small Town,” “Rain On The Scarecrow,” “Lonely Ol Night,” “”R.O.C.K. In The U.S.A.,” “Paper In Fire,” “Check It Out,” “Cherry Bomb,” “Pop Singer,” and “Jackie Brown.”
A career landmark occurred on March 10, 2008, when John was inducted into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame by Billy Joel at the annual induction ceremony in New York City. He hardly rested on his laurels with the release of Life, Death, Live and Freedom (an acclaimed live disc containing most of the songs fromLife, Death, Love, and Freedom), and John’s participation in a 2009 summer-long tour with Bob Dylan and Willie Nelson.
Donated By: John Mellencamp
Winning Bid: $3,500