The Musicians Cancer Fund @SweetRelief was developed to offer support and resources to musicians and music venue/bar workers currently battling or recovering from all forms of cancer and other extremely debilitating illnesses and injuries. The amount of assistance required is often significant and well beyond the level of most requests for help.
- Specific program resources and assistance grants
- The Musicians Cancer Fund works with musicians, stage crew, sound engineers, bartenders, servers, etc. their families, friends and music industry support to develop additional fundraising opportunities that will counteract the overwhelming financial demands of severe illness & disability treatment and recovery.
- Assistance is available to help individuals navigate the confusing benefit structure of health insurance or state/federal aid charity care.
- Medical bill negotiation assistance
- Resource and Referral networks – helping an artist reach all the avenues of support in their regional area and particular ailment.
The Musicians Cancer Fund has assisted some great American Icons, Artists,and hard working venue/bar staff during their difficult experiences battling cancer and other severe illness & disability. We have also assisted hundreds of hard working regional musicians and music workers and continue to do so with your support and generosity.
Contributions to The Musicians Cancer Fund @Sweet Relief will help to pay for an artist’s medical expenses, housing, food and other vital living expenses such as utilities, clothing, transportation, program services and counseling.
Contact us today and tell us how you can help.
Email us at email@example.com. Call us at 714-626-0447.
Music4Sight is an advocacy group intent on generating donations for this cause by partnering with artist groups, entertainment companies, and others devoted to the health care of musicians.
Learn all about this program, and how you can get involved, HERE.