- Ben’s music being re-mixed and re-mastered.
- New versions of Ben’s songs recorded by a multitude of significant artists.
- Ben’s music and story being distributed world-wide
- Gaining awareness to the challenge musicians and our nation faces with mental illness and depression.
- Raising funds to assist ill, disabled and elder career musicians in need.
Ed Schwartzman, Ben’s father, had been reaching out across the country these past four years trying to get Ben’s music heard and recorded by a significant and sympathetic musician. His hope being that the world would hear Ben’s songs and know his story. Visit this link to hear Ed, in his own words sharing about his dream for his son’s music.